A Prank Time A Prank Time

This is seriously the funniest original flash animation I've seen in over 10 years! The humor was sick but hilarious, and the animation was fluid and bizarre.

Space Jam: Alternate Ending Space Jam: Alternate Ending

Funny twist ending

Sonic fart fetish Sonic fart fetish

What the Hell? It's sick shit like this, that makes everyone think badly of Sonic fans...

Donald's Christmas Joy Donald's Christmas Joy

That was so messed up, yet so funny. I cracked up when Donald said "What the f**k!?"

Super Mario Meet Your Maker Super Mario Meet Your Maker

That ending was brilliant!

Super Mario Bros. 3 Outtakes Super Mario Bros. 3 Outtakes

I haven't seen a decent sprite movie in a long time, and this one made me laugh.

Sonic 15th 4Real - Part 1 Sonic 15th 4Real - Part 1

I mostly just liked the "How Eggman Relaxes" skit, but the rest wasn't funny to me.

RicStrife responds:

Each to their own :)

Family Guy "Stewie Gets Knapsacked" (Remastered) Family Guy "Stewie Gets Knapsacked" (Remastered)

You're honestly a much better writer for Family Guy than the current writers of Family Guy. You managed to bring back more of the charm from the first 3 seasons of Family Guy than the actual writers have made in over a decade!

Sonic the Unstoppable Sonic the Unstoppable

unpredictable ending, it made me laugh.

Before the Mission Before the Mission

Very well animated, and I liked how it was clearly spoofing off of the frustrating DK mini game from Nintendo Land on Wii U.

Mckodem responds:

Thank you. Yes It's the DK game from nintendo land, where if you tilt the controller a little too much ... you die.